Preparing your body for the training session, struggling hard to eat a whole pie yet without any results makes you an ectomorphic-hardgainer. It is your genetics that does not allow you to build muscles hence the ‘fault dear Brutus is not in you but in your stars’. You have to comprehend that there are different plans which work for hardgainers that are slightly off track but useful. Make muscles and not excuses. Hitting the gym regularly with a predetermined mind with little patience is the key. You need to train the body as a unit and not as an individual part.
Here are some 10 muscle building tips for hardgainers….
1. Shun the isolation exercise – Burst your bubble by quitting triceps exercises and indulging in lifts which comprises of three kinds of press- incline, shoulder and bench. The target area will be groups of muscle area.
2. Do not overeat – High intake of calorie food everyday will not give you satisfaction and it is for this reason that hardgainers struggle with their muscle build up. Though fresh vegetables are healthy but it is not always the perfect choice for you.
3. Alternative to having calories – instead of stuffing yourself with high calorie foods, take in liquid calories as it will not fill up your stomach. Having an additional shake after the workout is better.
4. Including fats – To make the calorie intake dense, having fats is ideal. It benefits the building up of muscles hence you should not be scared of including fats in your diets.
5. Cardio exercises – usually cardio exercises are excluded from a hardgainers regime but when the cardio exercises are done smartly, it builds up your muscle. To stay healthy as well as build up the muscles you need to consider the heart muscles as well. The intensity of the muscles should be low for safe reasons.
6. Post – workout diet with carbohydrates- training your muscles after the workout needs attention since the body needs to be repaired for which adequate carbohydrate intake is considered to be good. It also replenishes the body.
7. Training with heavy weights but low reps – The range of rep needs to be low as you are going to carry heavy weights. You need to lift up the heavy weights and big weights.
8. Proper rest after workout – do not miss out on rest as you are losing out on the most important aspect. If you take longer periods of rest you will be able to regain strength as well.
9. Adequate sleep – the habit of recovery makes the plan of work out achieve the desired results and it is for this reason that sound and stressful sleep is a must to recuperate.
10. Dedication and persistence – if you are dedicated to build up muscles and you have to be consistent in your workout plan as well as diet plan if you take proper rest, recover and then grow.
At times the body does not take in as much intake of calories and workout does not help either and if you burn the fuel quickly No matter how much of a struggle it might seem get going in a big way or go home. Not all herculean tasks are impossible and you need to have faith in yourself. Energy needs to be conserved as well as given out and you need to keep in mind that nutrition is your fuel, training and exercise are your actual food and extra mass is your aim. Get fire in your belly and slay away all that disturbs you or act as hurdles in the way.